Build your embed code
Build your embed code
Price per night (from):
Located in Marton-in-Cleveland, a quiet area of Middlesbrough, Sandling Court is a homely to stay when visiting the North East. With easy access to James Cook University Hospital and other key areas in Middlesbrough and nearby, the newly refurbished ground floor apartment is ideal for those travelling for work. It’s also a great base when visiting family and friends in the area. You’ll have full access to the apartment during your stay which includes a fully equipped kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, one bathroom and a garden.
The cosy living area features a comfy sofa, a relaxing armchair, a TV and an electric fireplace so you’ll have everything you could need to relax whether you’re visiting for business or leisure.
Sandling Court has a fully equipped kitchen so you can prepare meals easily during your stay.
Head to the bedrooms and you’ll find two tranquil spaces. The main bedroom has a comfortable double bed, a wardrobe, as well as drawers so you’ll have plenty of storage space. Ideal for teenagers or a friend, the second bedroom has a single bed.
Also in Sandling Court, you’ll find a clean bathroom which includes a bathtub with overhead shower, a WC and a basin.
Outside you’ll find a front garden which guests are welcome to use during their stay at Sandling Court.
Explore the local area
Sandling Court is perfectly located for accessing main roads. It’s also a short drive from Middlesbrough town centre where you’ll find shops, restaurants and bars.
With expert transport links the property is the ideal location if you are looking for a short term stay whilst travelling for business.
The property is close to neighbouring towns Stockton-on-Tees and Darlington. It is also in the perfect location for exploring the North East Coast and the North Yorkshire countryside.
Sandling Court is easily accessible from the A1 and A19 by car and also by rail to Middlesbrough Train Station. The nearest airport is Durham Tees Valley Airport which is 16 miles from the accommodation.
Dog friendly beaches
- Saltburn (20 mins)
- Blackhall Rocks (30 mins)
- Whitby West Cliff (50 mins)
Dog friendly walks
- Flatts Lane Country Park
- The Wainstones
- Captain Cook’s Monument
Dog friendly restaurants
Dog friendly cafes
Dog friendly pubs
- The Gables (5 mins)
- The Stainton (10 mins)
- The Bottled Note (15 mins)
Guests have full access to the property. The keys to the property are accessed via a secure key safe and full details will be provided shortly before your arrival date.
There is free car parking available on the street as well as the local car park which is nearby.
Note there is a garden space at the front of the property however this is not enclosed.
- 25% deposit upon booking and the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- If you make your booking within 60 days of arrival, full payment will be take upon booking.
- If you cancel more than 60 days prior to arrival, any funds taken will be refunded in full.
- Should you cancel between 60 days and 30 days of your arrival date, you will be liable for 50% of the full booking value.
- Cancellations inside 30 days are non-refundable.
- No security deposit taken however when your booking is confirmed, you will be asked to verify using the accommodation providers verification partner called ‘Superhog’. This is a free service and covers owners for any accidental damage. You will receive a link to Superhog within your booking confirmation email and the lead guest simply verifies using ID.
- A £25 management fee and a cleaning fee is in addition to the accommodation rate. This will be sent to you with your holiday quote.
- Dogs stay free
- Car parking
- 1 well behaved dog allowed and will usually accept 2 dogs if a guest requests it. For larger properties and small breeds of dogs, 3 dogs may be allowed on request dependent on the property / size of dogs.
- Dogs stay FREE
- No restrictions on dog sizes
- Dogs are not permitted to be left unattended in the property
- Guests should pick up after their dog and not leave any mess in any of the property or surrounding public areas. Muddy / sandy paws should be wiped before entering the building
- Dogs are not allowed on furniture or beds. If the property has multiple floors, dogs should be kept downstairs
- If the property has a bathtub, dogs are not allowed in the bath tub as their claws can cause damage
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.