Build your embed code
Build your embed code
Price per night (from):
Ramshill Cottage is a stunning one bedroom holiday home located in the seaside town of Scarborough. Sleeping up to two guests with an extra sofa bed if needed it is a perfect match for couples. The ultimate coastal retreat, you’ll be ideally placed to enjoy everything Scarborough has to offer including the sandy beaches, popular attractions and many restaurants.
Ramshill Cottage has an open plan kitchen and living area. With a comfortable grey sofa which can be converted into a sofa bed on request and a TV, it’s the perfect place to relax on an evening. Fully equipped, the kitchen has everything you could need to prepare meals easily. Ramshill Cottage is also ideal for families with children as the sofa can be made into a sofa bed, increasing the occupancy to four. Please get in touch prior to your stay so that the sofa bed can be prepared for you.
Head to the bedroom and you’ll find a spacious room with a king bed with premium bedding to ensure you have a blissful night’s sleep. You can make the most of the storage available to you, and also take advantage of the built in wardrobe.
The family bathroom is a clean and fresh space with a walk in shower, a wash basin and a WC.
There is a patio area with a table and 4 chairs. This is a communal space for guests staying at Royal Cottage and Ramshill Cottage.
Explore the local area
No better location to make memories-on-sea, with morning strolls along the shoreline feeling the sand between your toes. Further afield, North Bay urges you to visit, its Blue Flag status evidence of its ranking as one of Europe’s premier beaches.
Stop off to savour a freshly whipped ice cream or perhaps fresh croissants. Explore the beauty of the Italian Gardens, before heading inland to the town centre for shops, bars and restaurants aplenty. Round off the day catching a performance in The Open Air Theatre, a venue for bands, singers and comedians, or at the famous Stephen Joseph Theatre, home to first-class drama, music, films and comedy.
Fill yet more days with thrills at the Sky Trail Adventure and Peasholm Park. Or make a splash at the Alpamare water park with its outdoor pools, wave machine and exhilarating state-of-the-art water rides.
Why not slow down the pace a little with a trip to see the seals, penguins, sharks, turtles and others who call the Sea Life Sanctuary home. Then onto Scarborough Castle with its 3,000 years of history to enjoy.
Ramshill Cottage is located in an affluent area of Scarborough. With only a short walk to the cliff lift you can enjoy the Scarborough coastline in a matter of minutes, Scarborough is within a 1 hours’ drive time of Whitby, Staithes, Whitby, Robin Hood’s Bay and Filey.
Scarborough Train Station is a short 12 minute walk away and has routes to Filey, Bridlington, Liverpool and Sheffield.
There are plenty of bus routes throughout Scarborough. Hop on the 12 route and you can visit neighbouring seaside spots of Filey and Bridlington. The X93 travels through to Middlesbrough with drop offs in Robin Hood’s Bay and Whitby.
Dog friendly beaches
- Scarborough North Bay
- Scarborough South Bay
Dog friendly walks
- Scalby Mills
- Cayton to Filey
- Hackness & Whisperdale
Dog friendly pubs
Dog friendly restaurants
Dog friendly cafes
Guests have full access to the property. The keys to the property are accessed via a secure key safe and full details will be provided shortly before your arrival date.
There is on street public parking which is subject to availability.
We would then advise parking in a local pay and display car park located close to the apartment.
Car parks can be found at the following locations:
Castle Road Car Park (YO11 1BH)
Friar’s Way Car Park (YO11 1HN)
Albion Road Car Park (YO11 2BT)
Eastborough Car Park (YO11 1NH)
Falconers Road Car Park (YO11 2EN)
Marine Drive Car Park (YO11 1PG)
St Thomas Street Car Park (YO11 1DY)
- 25% deposit upon booking and the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- If you make your booking within 60 days of arrival, full payment will be take upon booking.
- If you cancel more than 60 days prior to arrival, any funds taken will be refunded in full.
- Should you cancel between 60 days and 30 days of your arrival date, you will be liable for 50% of the full booking value.
- Cancellations inside 30 days are non-refundable.
- No security deposit taken however when your booking is confirmed, you will be asked to verify using the accommodation providers verification partner called ‘Superhog’. This is a free service and covers owners for any accidental damage. You will receive a link to Superhog within your booking confirmation email and the lead guest simply verifies using ID.
- A £25 management fee and a cleaning fee is in addition to the accommodation rate. This will be sent to you with your holiday quote.
A one bedroom holiday apartment in an affluent area of Scarborough, a short walk from all this seaside town has to offer. With one king bedroom and a double sofa bed in the lounge, sleeps 4 total. The apartment also has a shared patio with the neighbouring apartment that has garden furniture. Dogs stay FREE!
Arrive 20th of August for 7 nights £597
Arrive 22nd of August for 4 nights £355
Arrive 1st of September for 3 nights £311
Rates and availability subject to change
- Dogs stay free
- 1 well behaved dog allowed and will usually accept 2 dogs if a guest requests it. For larger properties and small breeds of dogs, 3 dogs may be allowed on request dependent on the property / size of dogs.
- Dogs stay FREE
- No restrictions on dog sizes
- Dogs are not permitted to be left unattended in the property
- Guests should pick up after their dog and not leave any mess in any of the property or surrounding public areas. Muddy / sandy paws should be wiped before entering the building
- Dogs are not allowed on furniture or beds
- If the property has multiple floors, dogs should be kept downstairs
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.