Build your embed code
Build your embed code
Price per night (from):
Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel
An elegant, 4-star hotel set in 18 acres of landscaped gardens and countryside on the outskirts of Bristol. Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel is welcomes dogs of all sizes, and they will be very happy here. You are welcome to bring up to one dog per room and stay in a Classic Double or Twin room. The team will also allocate your bedroom close to an external door so that you can easily take your dog outside at any time of the day or night.
Enjoy afternoon tea in the hotel’s contemporary lounge or a freshly prepared meal in The Brasserie at The Grange. The restaurant is not dog friendly but you are welcome to still relax and enjoy food from the menu in the large lounge area or in the outdoor seating area.
This hotel offers the best of both worlds, being a country side retreat yet close to Bristol city centre, Abbeywood and Parkway train stations.
Please note that the hotel does not allow dogs to stay during the festive period between 24th December – 1st January.
The Mews Block and all Standard Rooms are dog friendly offering a choice of Double or Twin accommodation. Car parking and WIFI are included in all rates.
Explore the local area
Dog friendly walks
- 18 acres of land on site
- Huckford Quarry Nature Reserve – a striking place to walk around, with the overhead viaduct impressively rising above and the exposed stone from the days of mining.
- The Frome Valley Walkway – a pleasant and interesting 18 mile long path which follows the River Frome between the River Avon in Bristol and the Cotswold Hills in South Gloucestershire.
Dog friendly pubs
- Car parking is included and free
- There is a fitness room available on site that you are welcome to use
- Car parking
- Wheelchair access
- Disabled Access
- Cot available
- Maximum of 1 x dog per room
- Please do not leave dog unattended in the bedroom when you are away from the hotel
- Dogs must be kept on a lead within the hotel & grounds
- Dogs may be taken in to the lounge and bar area but not the Restaurant
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture in bedrooms or the lounge
- There are enclosed gardens and grounds available
- Guests are responsible for any damage caused
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.