Build your embed code
Build your embed code
Price per night (from):
Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa
Enjoy the perfect countryside escape with Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. With over 10 acres of grounds, there’s plenty to enjoy and explore. The hotel prides itself on offering guests exceptional hospitality which is reflected in the four Red Stars awarded from the AA. A member of Relais & Châteaux, the beautifully grand Lutyens style main house is set in 10 acres of lush, green grounds and is the epitome of a quintessentially English country house hotel. Step inside and discover 43 blissful bedrooms, a 3 AA Rosette restaurant, a 2 AA Rosette art deco brasserie and the heavenly Elan Spa adorned with ESPA and ila products.
Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa is also dog friendly with 10 acres of stunning grounds to explore with your pup! The team offer 5-star service to your furry friends, catering to every canine request. You can expect the whole pooch package at Mallory. On check-in a welcome letter, dog bed with comfy cushion, dog bowl, poop bags and doggy treats will be provided.
In total there are 7 dog friendly guest rooms across the hotel including standard, manor house master rooms and a suite. Standard and manor house rooms can be double or twin and guests can stay with up to two dogs.
Explore the local area
- Newbold Comyn, Leamington Spa
- Ufton Fields Nature reserve, leamington Spa
- The Kenilworth Greenway, Kenilworth
- Ole Milverton Saxon Mill Walk, Warwick
- National trust properties – Charlecote Park, Packwood House, Baddesley Clinton
Dog friendly pubs
Dog friendly restaurants
- Hot tub
- Wheelchair access
- Car parking
- Disabled Access
- Swimming pool
- Cot available
- The hotel has a total of 7 dog friendly rooms
- There is a charge of £25.00 per dog per night
- 2 dogs are allowed per hotel room
- No restrictions on dog size
- Welcome letter, dog bowl, doggy treats and poop bags included
- A dog bed and cushion is included for each dog
- There are no strict rules regarding dogs on furniture however charges will be incurred for damage. Recommended that blankets are put down on any furniture the dog may sit on
- Dogs that are crate trained are welcome to stay in guest rooms unattended
- Dogs are not allowed in public areas, dining rooms or lounges
- Enclosed grounds. Dogs and owners can explore the gardens and grounds, terrace and walled garden, dogs must be on a lead, it is the dog owners responsibility to ensure all rules are adhered to throughout the stay, and dog poop bags are used at all times and disposed of in the bins provided
- Dog sitting and dog walking can be pre-booked at a charge with the hotel
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.