Build your embed code
Build your embed code
Price per night (from):
Kimpton Fitzroy London
This landmark building, whose ornate terracotta facade is marked by four British queens guarding the entrance, has always been a proper home for glamour. Welcome to the Kimpton Fitzroy London.
The building was originally designed in 1898, and today you’ll feel that history the second you step into the lobby and gaze around—from the marble as far as the eye can see to the original Zodiac mosaic at your feet. Throughout the property—from the 334 guest rooms to the four dining and drinking establishments—original details mingle well with refurbished touches. The fresh, comfortable interior design (by Tara Bernerd & Partners and Russell Sage Studio) tips a hat to the building’s past without neglecting its present.
At Kimpton Fitzroy London, furry friends are JUST as important as human ones, that’s why if they fit through the door – they are welcome! When you stay at the Kimpton Fitzroy London with your dog they will be treated just like human guests so at the time of booking they will take your pets name, breed and size/weight. And the enviable location close proximity to all Londons great green spaces including Rusell Square, Regents Park, Bloomsbury Square Garden and St James Green Park make this the perfect place to stay when visiting the capital with your dog.
Wine & Dine
Burr & Co – dog friendly bar
Burr & Co puts a modern twist on the coffee house. Located on the ground floor of the hotel and open daily for morning grab & go pastries and hot drinks. Breakfast is followed by an all day dining menu available from 12pm – 10pm daily including cocktails, local wines and beer
Fitz Bar – No pets allowed
A glamourous cocktail den located in the hotel which is open from Tuesday – Saturday from 6pm until late. Curated cocktails to enjoy under the oversized glitter ball.
All bedrooms at the Hotel are dog friendly so you can select from the following:
- City Single Rooms
- Urban Double Room
- Superior Double Room
- Superior Double Double Room
- Deluxe Park View
- Deluxe Double Double Room
- Junior Suite
- One Bedroom Suite
- Corner Suite
- Fitzroy Suite
All rooms as a standard contain:
- Mini Fridge with complimentary water and milk
- Nespresso machine
- Complimentary Tuck Box with sweet and savoury snacks
Explore the local area
Overlooking one of London’s lovely garden squares in the heart of central London, Kimpton Fitzroy London is perfectly poised to take advantage of the city’s many delights. Bloomsbury, London’s bona fide cultural and literary capital, is home to the British Museum and various universities, and the neighborhoods of Marylebone, Mayfair, and Covent Garden are also nearby.
Kimpton Fitzroy is just steps from Russel Square Tube Station and less than 1 mile from Oxford Street and the numerous theaters of the West End. King’s Cross, St. Pancras and Euston stations are all reachable in less than 10 minutes by car.
Local dog walks
- Russell Square Gardens 0.1mile
- Regents Park 1.2 mile
- Green Park – Hyde Park 1.8 mile
Dog friendly pubs
Dog friendly restaurants
Dog friendly cafes
- Car parking is offsite and there is a preferred agreement in place with the local NCP carpark for guests to pre-book at £15 per 24 hours
Book our PAWfect stay and enjoy an overnight stay with breakfast, along with a pet setup in the room, a pet tuckbox and pooch friendly amenities on arrival. Best part is – all pets get to stay for free, and that will never change
*Book 3 days in advance, cancellation 24 hours prior - terms and conditions apply
- Wheelchair access
- Disabled Access
- Cot available
When you stay at the Kimpton Fitzroy London with your dog they will be treated equally to human guests so at the time of booking they will take your pets name, breed and size/weight
- As a brand Kimpton are incredibly pet friendly and pride themselves on allowing pets to stay for free. Their philosophy is if it fits in the lift, any pet can stay.
- Do note that guests are asked to sign a waiver form on check-in for any damages done to the room.
- Pets are allowed in all general areas of the hotel with exception of Fitz Bar, if your pet is well behaved then no lead is needed, however for the safety of your pet, the hotel does recommend the use of leads.
- Enjoy the 'Pet setup' in room which includes bed, bowl and treat with VIP welcome letterGuests asked to sign a waiver form on check-in for any damages done to the room
- There are no enclosed gardens but there is a park directly opposite the hotel
- Dogs can be left unattended if trained but only for a short period due to health and safety reasons
- Dogs are welcome in the restaurant
- Dogs are not allowed in the bar
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.