Build your embed code
Build your embed code
Price per night (from):
ibis Bridgwater is ideally located for travelling with your pet, either as a stop over if you are heading to another destination or for discovering Somerset with your furry friend.
Each pooch checking in at the hotel will receive a personalised welcome treat bag, information on local walks and of course lots of fuss from the friendly team. They understand that dogs can be nervous in new surroundings so will do all they can to put them and you at ease. Prior to arrival a member of the team will contact you to find out a bit more about your dog so they can ensure you receive the most welcoming experience. You and your pooch are welcome to dine in the Keeper Kitchen & Bar lounge or alfresco. The menu’s and drinks are honey inspired and feature locally source produce, so you can enjoy a taste of Somerset.
Venture just a few minutes from the hotel and you will discover some delightful walks which include the River Parrett, Bridgwater and Taunton Canal Space Walk, England Coastal Path, The Quantock Hills, Mendip Hills and even coastal walks in Burnham on Sea! So much to explore. Located on a quiet business park, ideal for taking your pooch for a quick stroll before bedtime and first thing.
Wine & Dine
Keepers Kitchen & Bar – You can dine with your dog in the bar and lounge area or external terrace. However not in the restaurant area. The menu’s throughout are the same. The Head Chef utilizes local ingredients in his dishes and many of them are inspired by honey, such as our Sharley’s Chicken. We also offer room service.
All rooms at the Ibis Bridgwater are dog friendly however they do have a limit of 5 dogs joining them on any one night. Each bedroom features the ibis Sweet Bed, which is supremely comfortable, fast free Wi-Fi, smart TV and refreshment tray.
- Standard Twin Room: Furnished with the new Ibis Sweet Bed and bedding. Large twin beds. En-suite bathroom. Fast WiFi and a Smart TV.
- Standard Double Room; Furnished with the new Ibis Sweet Bed and bedding. A large double bed. En-suite bathroom. Fast WiFi and a Smart TV.
- Accessible Double Room: Furnished with the new Ibis Sweet Bed and bedding. A large double bed. En-suite bathroom. Fast WiFi and a Smart TV.
Explore the local area
Dog friendly beaches
- Stolford Beach which is 12 miles / 26 minutes away – Pebbly beach looking out onto the expansive mudflats of the Bristol Channel. It is possible to find fossils at Stolford beach amongst the bands of shale and limestone which are exposed at lower tides.
- Brean (South) which is 10 miles / 23 minutes away – is part of a six-mile beach said to be the second longest stretch of sand in Europe. Sand dunes, horse riding and a marshland that attracts many different types of seabird. Beware dangerous mud flats at low tide.
Dog friendly walks
- Steart Marshes – 20 minute drive / 10 miles – Dogs are welcome on most paths but must be kept under close control to prevent disturbance to wildlife. Make sure you clean up any poo and please take it away with you, there are no dog poo litter bins on site!
- Quantock Hills – 13 miles / 30 minuntes – The Quantock Hills are an area of wilderness and tranquillity. Panoramic views lead you through coast, heath and combe. Explore and you will find rocky Jurassic coastline, exposed heathland summits, deep wooded combes, undulating farmland and attractive villages all within this protected landscape.
- Brent Knoll – 9 miles / 14 minutes away with a walk of 3 miles (5 km) This nice circular walk climbs to a prominent hill on the Somerset Levels.
Dog friendly pubs and restaurants
Dog friendly cafes
- Starbucks, ibis Bridgwater
- The Foxy Bean Café – Adscombe Farm Adscombe | Over Stowey, Bridgwater TA5
- Check-in time 2pm
- Extended check-out available until 5pm for an additional charge
- Check-out time 12pm
- Car parking is free and on site
- Wheelchair access
- Car parking
- Disabled Access
- Max number of 1 medium dog per room or 2 small dogs per room
- Additional charge of £10 per room
- Maximum dog size of 20kg
- Upon arrival at the hotel your beloved pet will be given a personalized welcome bag containing treats. The hotel also provides local dog walking maps within walking distance and directions to the hotels dog waste bin
- Dogs must be on a lead when in public areas
- Dogs are allowed in the lounge and bar but are not permitted in the restaurant
- Dogs are not allowed on furniture or beds
- Guests will be provided an information pack at check-in detailing some fantastic local walks within walking distance of the hotel
- Dogs that are crate trained may be left in the room unattended however not if they are noisy
- Owners must clean up and dispose of any dog waste in the dog waste bin provided in the car park
- Note there are no enclosed gardens but there is a business park nearby suitable for a good walk with your dog
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.