Build your embed code
Build your embed code
Price per night (from):
Nestled in the beautiful village of Beadnell on the Northumberland coastline, Church Cottage is a cosy property with charm in abundance. Sleeping up to 6 guests, Church Cottage is dog friendly and perfect for family staycations and getaways with friends.
Upon entering Church Cottage, you’ll be impressed with its cosy and homely look. Furnished to the highest standard, the house has a traditional cottage feel and features a collection of hand-picked furniture.
After a fun day at the beach, retreat to the living area with your loved ones for a cosy night in. Snuggle up on one of the sofas and turn on the flat screen TV to keep up with your favourite shows.
The traditional style kitchen is fully equipped with a range oven and hob, fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle. You will have everything you need to enjoy home cooked meals and the space is perfect for cooking whilst entertaining.
The centre of the kitchen is home to the dining area. With a wooden dining table and six chairs, your whole party can enjoy dining together.
The first bedroom boasts a double bed with a comfy mattress and plush bedding. With mint green walls this space is simple and calm.
The second bedroom boasts the same high finish as the rest of the house. Home to a comfortable double bed, this is a truly cosy space to relax.
The third bedroom has a bunk bed making the property ideal for families with children and teenagers. You’ll certainly enjoy your sleep at Church Cottage.
Unique in style, the family bathroom has white tiled walls around the bathtub, and light pink wooden walls across the remainder of the room. The space boasts a bath with an overhead shower, a wash basin and a WC.
Outside you’ll find a fully enclosed garden with outdoor furniture. Ideal for al fresco dining and drinks in the sunshine during those warmer months.
Explore the local area
Church Cottage is located in Beadnell – a charming village right on the Northumberland coast. Ideal for seaside stays, the village is set at the end of a stunning stretch of sandy shores. At the North end of the bay is the harbour and to the South you’ll find huge sand dunes which go on for miles. Gather all of the family together to enjoy the renowned watersports on offer. From surfing and sailing to scuba diving and bodyboarding, you won’t get bored of things to do at Beadnell Bay!
If you want to get active during your stay, Beadnell is also ideal for walking as it boasts great routes along the coastline with unrivalled views. You can also relax at one of the many restaurants on offer. Head to the Craster Arms where you can enjoy a drink and food within a building which dates back to the 15th century.
Beadnell is just 4 miles from Bamburgh so you can easily explore other areas within Northumberland during your stay. Here you can head to England’s most northerly land-based lighthouse where there are incredible views of the Holy Island. You can also visit Bamburgh Castle, a striking Grade I listed building which has stood on the Northumberland coastline for over 1,400 years. Known as one of the finest castles in the country, there is a wealth of history to uncover during your visit.
Church Cottage is within walking distance of all that Beadnell had to offer.
If you plan on visiting other towns and villages during your stay, hop on the Arriva X18 route which travels to Newcastle with stops in Amble and Alnwick amongst others.
The nearest train station to Beadnell is at Chathill which is 3.7 miles away.
Dog friendly beaches
- Beadnell Bay Beach (in Beadnell)
- Bamburgh Beach (5 miles)
Dog friendly walks
- Annstead Dunes Nature Reserve
- Northumberland Coast
- Northumberland Coastal Path
Dog friendly restaurants
Dog friendly cafes
Dog friendly pubs and bars
Guests have full access to the property. The property will be available from the Beadnell Towers reception desk.
There is on-street parking available to guests staying at Church Cottage.
- 25% deposit upon booking and the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- If you make your booking within 60 days of arrival, full payment will be take upon booking.
- If you cancel more than 60 days prior to arrival, any funds taken will be refunded in full.
- Should you cancel between 60 days and 30 days of your arrival date, you will be liable for 50% of the full booking value.
- Cancellations inside 30 days are non-refundable.
- No security deposit taken however when your booking is confirmed, you will be asked to verify using the accommodation providers verification partner called ‘Superhog’. This is a free service and covers owners for any accidental damage. You will receive a link to Superhog within your booking confirmation email and the lead guest simply verifies using ID.
- A £25 management fee and a cleaning fee is in addition to the accommodation rate. This will be sent to you with your holiday quote.
- Log burner
- Dogs stay free
- Enclosed grounds or garden
- Car parking
- 1 well behaved dog allowed and will usually accept 2 dogs if a guest requests it. For larger properties and small breeds of dogs, 3 dogs may be allowed on request dependent on the property / size of dogs.
- Dogs stay FREE
- No restrictions on dog sizes
- Dogs are not permitted to be left unattended in the property
- Guests should pick up after their dog and not leave any mess in any of the property or surrounding public areas. Muddy / sandy paws should be wiped before entering the building
- Dogs are not allowed on furniture or beds. If the property has multiple floors, dogs should be kept downstairs
- If the property has a bathtub, dogs are not allowed in the bath tub as their claws can cause damage
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.