Build your embed code
Build your embed code
Price per night (from):
Celebrate your style at Aloft Liverpool, a hip hotel housed in the iconic Grade II-listed Royal Insurance Building where you’ll be surrounded by history and modernity. Offering easy-breezy access to The Pier Head, The Royal Albert Dock including The Beatles Story Museum, and Liverpool Echo Arena and Convention Centre. Meet & Mingle with friends in WXYZ Bar, grab a sweet or healthy snack from re:fuel by Aloft, or play in the re:mix lounge. Plus, you can always stay connected with free hotel-wide wireless High Speed Internet Access! Breeze into one of the Aloft rooms, featuring our ultra-comfortable, signature platform-bed, walk-in shower, custom amenities by Bliss Spa and more. The plug and play connectivity station charges all your electronics and links to your LCD TV to maximize work and play. Looking for something unique in Liverpool City Centre, why not dine-in in the NYL Restaurant and Bar, recommended in Michelin Guide; it’s the perfect place for great food, and fab cocktails.
Aloft Liverpool offers a selection of Twin, Double and King Rooms which are dog friendly. Included in all rooms:
- Bed & Breakfast (if required)
- Complimentary WI-FI.
- Use of the restaurant and bar area
- Use of the Gym
Explore the local area
Dog friendly attractions
- Here’s another for your pup-ket list – did you know you can take your pooch paddleboarding? Liverpool SUP Co do a SUP and PUP session either in the scenic Albert Dock or the stunning Leeds/Liverpool canal!
Dog friendly beaches
- Crosby Beach
- Formby Beach
- New Brighton Beach
- West Kirby Beach
Dog friendly walks
- A 30-minute walk from the city centre takes you to Everton Park, a modern park with plenty of grassland meadows and woodland for you and the pooch to explorer. Catch this place at sunrise or sunset to find the best view of the city between spires and skyscrapers.
- Just a 40-minute walk from Liverpool Central takes you to the tranquil oasis of Liverpool city, Wavertree Botanic Gardens. With its picturesque tree-lined avenues, this piece of paradise hidden away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Wavertree has over 104 acres of parkland explore your pooch to frolic and play – the perfect place to get rid of any pent up energy before hitting the town.
Dog friendly pubs
Dog friendly restaurants
Dog friendly cafes
- Car parking is available and charged at £12 per 24 hours
- Wheelchair access
- Disabled Access
- Cot available
- The hotel must be informed 24 prior to arrival so a dog friendly room can be allocated
- Maximum number of dogs per room - 2x small dogs or 1 big dog
- Dogs stay for free
- A dog bed is included
- If available on the day, treats and toys are included
- Dogs should be under 40lbs
- Dogs can be left in the room unattended for a maximum of 5 hours providing a waiver is signed
- Dogs must be on a lead in public areas
- Dogs are not permitted in the restaurant but are welcome in the bar wxyz
- Dogs are not permitted on the furniture
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.